Your System Admin can access the list of current Users by going to Administration > Manage > Misc > Users. On this page is a list of all the users in your database with the following information:
- User ID
- This system-generated number is rarely needed, but is required for a few settings.
- The system generated username for their account.
- People ID
- This is the person’s People ID #, and is required in the New People Manager(s) setting.
- This is the user’s first and last name and is a link to their people record.
- If there is a check in the column, they are currently logged on.
- This is the user’s primary email address.
- This is the date and time of their most recent activity on the database.
- This is list of all the roles assigned to that user.
There is also a SQL Report named User Roles your Admin can add to your database.