Required Files for Giving Households¶
There are four files that you must install and modify to suit your needs. Each file is discussed, with more instructions and exlanation in separate documents. The headings below are links to descriptions and content for each one of the files. Those files are:
- GivingHouseholdsData Python Script
- This is the Python script that is run every day during the morning batch and caches the data for fast reporting.
- GivingHouseholds SQL Script
- This is a SQL script that delivers the data to GivingHouseholdsData Python script.
- GivingHouseholds Html
- This is the basic Html code/template used for the report.
- GivingHouseholds Python Script
- This is the Python script that produces the report.
- GivingHouseholdsData Text
- You do not have to install this file as it is created each time the GivingHouseholdsData Python script is run. The file contains the cached data in JSON format stored as a text file.