On this page, you can view a list of all contributions or you can search by using any or all of several filters. There is also a Total dollar amount and a Count of contributions. The amount will exclude any reversals, returns and pledges, unless you specifically include them.
If you come to the Contribution Search page by clicking on the dollar amount on an individual’s Statement tab, you will see all of their contributions for that year. This will include any reversal and returns, which will display in red.
Click on an individual’s name in the list, to filter for all of that person’s contributions. This will display the Return / Reverse links.
If you have filtered for an individual’s contributions, you can go to their people record by clicking their name at the top of Contributions Search box.
Contribution Search Options¶
Wherever you see a blue circle with the letter
you can click it to get more information about that item.
- Enter all or part of a Name, or a People ID #.
Enter a Check #, part of any Notes, or the Contribution ID #
Or to find developer specific data in the Contribution MetaInfo field, enter
Meta:followed by your search term.
If you use the txt2give integration, you can find all contributions that came through them using
Meta:txt2givein the Notes box.
- Amount From and Amount To
- Enter a dollar amount (no punctuation required). Enter the same amount in both fields to find contributions of that same amount.
- Date Range
- Select a Start and an End date using the calendar date picker.
- Single Date
- Enter just a Start date to look at a single day.
- From Mobile App
- Check this to see only gifts made using the TouchPoint mobile App.
This refers to the App that was first published in March 2015. It is available for all TouchPoint churches. Click Here for pricing for the mobile app.
- Include Unclosed Bundles
- By default only contributions in closed bundles will display. Check the box to include those in open bundles.
Please note that the Total displayed on this page will always exclude Returned Checks and Reversals.