Pledge Fulfillment Report¶
- Pledge Fulfillment Report
- This report can be run for any individual Pledge Fund that is open. It is an Excel report (with totals at bottom) that lists every donor who has a Pledge to that Fund. It also lists anyone who has contributed to that Fund, even if they have not made a Pledge. The default sort is by Pledge Amount; but, of course, you can sort by any column.
The check mark beside the Fund name indicates that it is a Pledge Fund. The Status will be either Open or Closed.
- The report contains the following columns:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Spouse Name
- Church Member Status
- Pledge Date
- Last Date (the last date a contribution was made to that fund)
- Pledge Amount
- Total Given (toward that fund)
- Address > City > State > Zip
- Credit Giver ID (ID # of the person who made the pledge)
- Spouse ID (ID # of the giver’s spouse)
- Family ID
If couples do not have combined contribution statements, and they each have pledges, they will be listed on separate rows in the report.
Run the Pledge Fulfillment Report¶
- Step 1
- Go to Administration > Contributions > Management > Fund Management
- Step 2
- Click the name of the Pledge Fund. It is the link for the report, which will open in Excel.
Comparison Fulfillment Report for 2 Funds
If you want to compare 2 open Pledge Funds, in a report like the Fulfillment Report, you can do so by following these directions.
- Go to the Fund Management page and right-click on the name of one of the Pledge Funds and select Copy Link Address.
- Take note of the Fund ID for the other pledge fund you want to include in the report.
- Open a tab in your browser and paste the link. It will look like this, with 1022 being the Fund ID. - https://trialdb.tpsdb.com/FinanceReports/PledgeFulfillments/1022
- Change the URL to look like this, changing PledgeFulfillments to PledgeFulfillment2,
adding the other Pledge Fund ID at the end, and then removing
FinanceReports/. (1023 being the other Pledge Fund). - https://trialdb.tpsdb.com/PledgeFulfillment2/1022/1023
Once you have made these changes, you can bookmark this URL to use again. Remember to change the Fund IDs, if you want to look at different funds.