Prog/Div/Involvement Hierarchy Report¶
- Prog/Div/Involvement Hierarchy Report
This report will display a list of every Program in your database along with its Divisions and its Involvements. Its purpose is to give you a comprehensive view of the structure of your database in regard to Involvements and their relationships to Programs and Divisions.
The names of the Programs, Divisions and the Involvements are active links.
- Click the Program name to open the Involvements > Search page, filtered by that Program.
- Click a Division name to open the Involvements > Search page, filtered by that Division.
- Click an Involvement name to go directly to the Involvement.
This report allows you to scroll down and look at all your active Involvements on one long page.
You can also do that for inactive Involvements and you can use the filters on the page to limit the Involvements you see in the list.
This is very useful for new TouchPoint churches to help evaluate their Involvement structure. However, it is also really useful for any church to help you clean up your active Involvements or just to get a nice overview of your structure.
Generate the Hierarchy Report¶
- Step 1
- Go to Involvements > Search and filter for either Active or InActive as the Status.
- Step 2
Then select from the Blue Toolbar > Cloud Icon > Special Reports > Prog/Div/Involvement Hierarchy Report.
The report is interactive and will open in your browser and will include every Program, Division, and Involvement in your database.
You can also filter by a Program and view all the Divisions and Involvements included in just that Program.
The report contains the following headers:
- Members (current)
- Previous (previous)
- Visits (for the life of the Involvement)
- Meetings (for the life of the Involvement)
- Involvement (name)
- Status (Active or Inactive)
If an Involvement is in more than one Program and/or Division, it will display multiple times in the list.
Update terminology for Involvements