This statement discloses the privacy practices for www.TouchPointSoftware.com.
TouchPoint.com has agreed to notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personal identification is collected from you through the web site
- The name of the organization collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under TouchPointSoftware.com’s control
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact TouchPoint Software by email at support@TouchPointSoftware.com
- Information Collection and Use
- Our church customers are the sole owners of the information within their database on TPSDB.com. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in any way. TouchPointSoftware.com collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
- Information You Upload into TouchPoint
- All client data uploaded into our system is stored in a personalized and secure location. TouchPointSoftware.com will not sell or rent any client data loaded into our system and only the registered account holder and our support staff can gain access to the uploaded data.
- Users are maintained and registered by each individual church customer of TouchPointSoftware.com
- Log Files
- We keep track of pages visited within TouchPointSoftware.com by our users. We and the Admins for the churches use this information to help administer the site, track a user’s pages visited. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
This security is enhanced by our use of firewalls protecting all of the TouchPointSoftware.com servers. We also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. Only leaders within your church who need the information to perform a ministry are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Finally, our virtual servers are hosted at Rackspace.com, a professional server hosting company. No one in our employ has any physical access to their servers.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to support@TouchPointSoftware.com.
- Emails sent via TouchPointSoftware.com
- We send emails on behalf of churches who are customers of TouchPointSoftware.com. Such emails are viewable by the senders and administrator. These emails are for ministry purposes and for notices regarding transactions. We provide opt-out and unsubscribe capabilities for all emails going through the system.
- Administrative Type Email Communications
- You will receive administrative emails that are related to the primary usage of our service. You may not opt-out of administrative emails unless you no longer have a user account with the system.
- Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires our service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update that user’s personal data provided to us. You can correct this information through the Mydata access with your user account credentials.
- Legal Disclaimer
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Web site.
Removed reference to hosting open source code.