Web Check-In Profiles¶
Profiles store Check-in settings for easy access when you log into a Web Check-In station. A Default profile is supplied with your system. You can rename and modify the Default profile as desired. You can also add new profiles. For example, you may want to have one profile used by all the Check-In stations in your children’s ministry and a different profile for use on the stations in your youth ministry.
To view and configure profiles, go to Administration > Check-In: Profiles.
To add a new profile, click the green + Add button. To modify an existing profile, click on its name. After modifying a profile, if any Check-In stations are using it, they must be logged out and back in again for the changes to take effect.
Below are the options that can be configured, organized by tab.
- If your church has multiple campuses, select the campus for this profile. This will limit the classes shown during Check-In to just those for that campus. If your church does not have multiple campuses, leave this set to All Campuses.
- Logout Code
- This is the five-digit code to log out of the web Check-In station. When this code is entered in the Check-In station, web Check-In is exited.
- Admin Code
- This is the five-digit code used to access admin mode. When this code is entered in the Check-In station, admin mode is entered and an alternate screen is displayed.
- Enable Testing
- Checking this box will enable you to test a specific day of the week. For example, during a weekday you may need to test checking into Sunday morning classes. When you check this box, a drop down menu is displayed, allowing you to select a day of the week. When you use this profile, the classes shown as available for Check-In will be classes for the day of the week you select here.
- Disable ‘Are you still there’ prompt
By default, if a station is on any screen except the home screen, after 45 seconds of inactivity a prompt will be displayed asking, “Are you still there?” If the prompt is not clicked, the station will return to the home screen. To disable this prompt (and the automatic return to the home screen) check this box.
This setting is on the Testing Tab because you will likely want to disable this prompt during testing. We encourage you, though, to keep the prompt active during actual live check-in.
- Show Check-In Confirmation
After checking in, a prompt appears reminding the user to pick up their name tags. This setting determines how long that prompt will remain if the user does not click OK. It can be set to 2, 3, or 5 seconds, or No if you do not want the prompt to display at all.
- Show Guest Label
- Check this box to print the extra Guest label when a child checks into a class as a visitor.
- Show Location Label
Check this box to print the Location label when a child checks into a class as a visitor.
- Child Label Cutoff Age
- This setting determines the age at which a child no longer receives a child security label but instead receives an adult name tag.
- Security Label
Controls how many security labels to print. The security label is for the parents and displays the code that matches the security code on their child’s label. The following options are available:
- Per Family - Only one security code will be generated for the family, even if multiple children check into multiple classes, provided they are all checked in during the same Check-In session.
- Per Child - One security code will be generated for each child in the family, no matter how many classes the child attends.
- Per Meeting - A different security code will be generated for each child for each meeting attended.
- None - No security label will be printed.
- Background Image
- You can customize the background of your Check-In stations with your church logo or any other image you like. The background image you specify here will be displayed for all stations using this profile. So give thought to the screen resolutions for the devices involved. Many monitors and screen displays on newer devices have a resolution of 1920 x 1080, so you may want to use an image with those dimensions.
Modify image link with secure protocol.