The Attendee Report is a list of everyone that attended a specific Meeting. It will include both Members and Guests in an alphabetical list.
Everyone in the list will have the following basic information:
- Contact information - Address, Phone Numbers, Email Address
- Birthday Month and Day
- Status (Member, Leader, Guest)
Each Member will have further information relating to attendance:
- Attendance String
- Attendance Percentage
- Last Attended Date
Run the Attendee Report¶
- Step 1
- Go to the organization Meetings tab.
- Step 2
- Click the date of the meeting for which you want the report. This will open the meeting page.
- Step 3
- From the blue Toolbar > cloud icon select Reports > Attendee Report. The report will open in another tab in your browser.
Modify image link with secure protocol.