Users with either Admin, Finance, or ManageEmails role can access the Administration > Communication > Email management page which displays a list of all sent emails. All other users can manage their emails from their people record. Click here to see more email management articles listed below.
Only a user with Finance role can view emails relating to Contributions, such as confirmations for online giving.
As you see in the above image, there are a number of fields you can use to filter the list of Emails. Just press Filter after entering information in the field(s) by which you want to filter the list.
Be sure to press Clear before filtering again.
- Enter a sender’s name (First Name, Last Name or both) or email address (all or part). If an email is sent ‘on behalf of’ another user, use the name of the person on whose behalf the email was sent.
- Sent By Id
Enter the People ID # of the sender. If a person sends ‘on behalf of’ another user, use the ID # of the actual sender, not the ID # of the person on whose behalf the email was sent.
Jane Doe sends an email ‘on behalf of’ the user named Children’s Ministry. Enter Children’s Ministry in the From field or Jane’s people ID # in the Sent By ID field.
- Enter any word contained in the Subject line of the Email.
- Enter any word contained in the Body of the Email.
- Start Date
- Select a Start Date from the Date Picker or enter a date manually. Entering only a Start Date (and no End Date) will display only Emails sent on that date.
- End Date
- Select an End Date from the Date Picker or enter a date manually. Entering only an End Date (and no Start Date) will display all Emails sent up through that date.
- Recipient ID
- Enter the People ID # of a person to display all Emails sent to that person.
- By checking this box, you will see the Emails sent during registrations - both Confirmations and all notifications. This also includes New User Welcome emails and other automatic emails.
- By checking this box, you will see any Emails that have been scheduled but have not yet been sent.
After filtering, you can click on the following headings to sort by that heading:
You can also click on a person’s name to view only Emails sent by that person. Click on the Subject of any Email to view the Details of that email.