- Active Records
These are determined dynamically from your database and are a measure of your ministry. Active Records are the number of people who in the last 12 months have either:
- Two or more attendance records, OR
- One or more contribution records
TouchPoint does not charge for one-time guests, so we only consider an individual active if they have two or more attendance records or one or more contribution records.
- Active Records vs Average Weekly Attendance
- Active Records are intended to measure the scope of your ministry. Since ministry reaches out beyond your average weekly attendance, your average weekly attendance would be smaller than the number of individuals who attend or give during a year. We can easily compute this figure if you track attendance and contributions.
- To view your number of Active Records
Go to your Home Page, click the ?Help menu,. Below the Search box, you will see information about Hosting & Support and a section for the Open Source Project, which give the latest build date of the software that is running on your machine.
Below that is a link to See Active Records. Click the link and the number will be calculated right then.
Only a user with Admin role will see the link See Active Records.