GoDEX Printer Configuration for Check-In (DT200)¶
- Step 1
- Insert the labels into the printer. The labels roll over the top of the roll, not under.
- Step 2
Calibrate the printer. See a video explanation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rANXdtgc4
- Power OFF the printer.
- While keeping the FEED button pressed, tap and release the POWER button to turn the unit on.
- When the printer beeps, release the FEED button.
- The printer will now measure the label stock and store the label height.
- Once the printer has successfully measured the label stock, it will print a self-test label.
- On the back bottom left of the printer, there is a small “C-Button”. While the power is on, hold down this button for 3 seconds. The printer will then perform a calibration on the labels and send out several blank labels.
- Step 3
- Plug the printer into your Windows 10/11 device via the provided USB cable. It will auto-recognize and load the driver.
- Step 4
Go to Windows Settings > Printers > GoDex DT200 > Printing Preferences > Page Setup and set the Orientation to LANDSCAPE.
- Step 5
Go to Windows Settings > Printers > GoDex DT200 > Printer Properties.
- Give the printer a unique name.
- Place a sticker on the bottom of the printer with its name so it is identifiable. (Each printer has a unique ID and is recognized as printer uniquely, even if it’s the same model.)
- Step 6
- Install and set up the Print Server for Check-In.
- Step 7
- Reboot the computer.