Our integration with Pushpay provides an automatic nightly upload of PushPay transactions. If you do not already have an account with Pushpay, you will need to establish one with them. Learn more here.
Setup for the Pushpay Integration¶
Setting up the integration is a very simple process.
- Step 1
- Select Administration > Pushpay. Someone with the Admin role will need to do this step.
- Step 2
In the login screen that comes up, log in to Pushpay with your Pushpay administrator credentials.
Pushpay Login Screen
- Step 3
- Authorize TouchPoint to access Pushpay on your behalf. Simply press the Authorize button. If successful, you will be returned to your TouchPoint database and shown a success message.
- Step 4
Toggle the setting named PushPayEnableImport to
True. This setting is found on the Integrations tab, in the Pushpay section.
That’s it. Your Pushpay transactions will be uploaded each night and placed into contribution bundles.
While it is also possible to use Pushpay as the payment gateway for online registrations, there are a few limitations to be aware of.
- Discount codes do not work with Pushpay. This is due to the fact that they are entered on the TouchPoint payment page and the Pushpay integration uses Pushpay’s payment page to process the transaction.
- TouchPoint does not import batch dates, so it is not possible to use the Reconcile Report. Reconcilation will need to be done using Pushpay’s reports.
- Registration paylinks will always require paying the full remaining balance. This is due to Pushpay’s payment page not offering the ability to enter a custom amount to pay.
Updated PushPay link; typo.