The Settlements Report is used to reconcile your bank statement. Navigate to Administration > Contributions > Settlements. Enter the date range for the batch dates, then click Filter. Click on the Filter dropdown menu to export results to Excel.
The report will display the following information:
- a total amount at the top
- a list of all the Settled Batches
- the Batch Reference #- the reference # for the batch
- a Settled Date
- the Type (either Bankcard or EFT)
- a Count (# of transactions in that batch)
- a Total (this is a dollar amount total for that batch)
These totals should match the deposits on your bank statements.
This was formerly named the Reconcile Report, which was located within the Transaction Log report.