Convert to Search from a Meeting¶
TouchPoint has several Convert to Search options on a Meeting page. These are all found on the blue Toolbar under the gear icon These give you a quick and easy way to communicate with one of several groups of people.
Clicking any of the links will take you to Search Builder with the search built on the fly for you.
Once you run the search, you can use the Toolbar to send an email, generate a report, and more.
- Those who are marked present, both members and guests
- Those marked present who are not members of the organization
- Members of the organization who are not marked present
- Registered Attending
- Members flagged as Attending for a future meeting
- Registered Regrets
- Members flagged as Regrets for a future meeting
- Not Registered
- Members not flagged as either Attending or Regrets for a future meeting
- Registered Attendances
- Members marked present, who had previously been flagged as Attending
- Registered Absentees
- Members not marked present, and had previously been flagged as Attending
- UnRegistered Attendances
- Members marked present, who had previously not been flagged as Attending
- UnRegistered Absentees
- Members who did not register, not did they attend
Use RSVPLinks and RegretsLinks to register a member’s intent to attend a meeting or their regrets. You can also set those commitments manually on the future meeting, by selecting Enable Editing and Register, then clicking on the person’s commitment and selecting the one you want.
Modify image link with secure protocol.