Managing the Scheduler¶
As you begin to get people into your Scheduler, it may begin to look something like this:
- Quick Search
- You may type directly into the search bar to further filter within the Scheduler view. For example, if you type in the first or last name of someone on the current view and then press Enter on your keyboard, your view will update to include only those Meetings with which the person is associated (or the next four upcoming Meetings with which the person is associated). You may also filter by typing the name of a day of the week or Team Name. You may return back to your previously unfiltered view by refreshing the page.
- Advanced Search
Select the down arrow at the end of the Quick Search bar to reveal the Advanced Search options.
- Team - Select the Team Name to filter by those associated with the respective Team.
- Sub-Group - Select the Sub-Group to filter by those associated with the respective Sub-Group.
- People - Select the person/people to filter by those associated with that person/those people.
- Day - Select the Day of the week to filter by those associated with that day.
- Week - Select the Week to filter by those associated with that week.
- Date Range - Set the date range to filter by those associated to time slots within that date range.
- Quick Filters - Filter by those associated with the following options:
- Open Needs
- Requested Sub
- Too Many
- Navigation to Future Meeting Views
- You may view the next four upcoming Meetings by clicking on the right arrow at the top of the Scheduler view. You may navigate back to your current four-week view by clicking on the left arrow or by refreshing the page.
- Add Single Meeting
If you need to add a single meeting to a specific week and not on a recurring basis, you can click the Add Single Meeting button on the top right corner of the Scheduler view.
- Select the Date and Time for your Meeting.
- Follow the same steps for adding a Time Slot.
- Give your Team a name.
- Set the Lockout Days.
- Configure the Sub-Groups (if necessary).
- Specify the Number Needed.
- Once satisfied, click Save Changes.
- Signed Up vs. Still Needed
Your Scheduler will reveal per Team how many people you have out of how many people you need (according to Registration > Time Slot settings). The box will be black if you have as many as you indicated you need. The box will be read if you have not yet reached the goal.
If you have your Team(s) broken down further into Sub-Groups, you may wish to click on the box to view the breakdown of those committed by Sub-Group. The Sub-Group with the unmet goal will be red.
- Menu Options Per Time Slot
To the right of the Day and Time, you have menu options available by clicking on the three vertical dots:
- Email - You may email everyone for the entire Time Slot (or individual Teams..more on that below). Upon clicking Email, you will be able to select a Template. Your recipients will be automatically populated based on those int he corresponding Time Slot.
- Meeting - This will bring you to the Meeting page. This is where you will view those who are committed/uncommitted and where you may record attendance.
- Rollsheet - This will open a Rollsheet in another tab, useful for recording attendance with a want scanner.
- Edit Meeting - Click this if you need to modify this single Meeting/Time Slot.
- Delete Meeting - Selecting this option will remove this individual Meeting/Time Slot from the Scheduler view.
- Menu Options Per Team
To the right of the Team Name and Commitment Status, you have menu options available by clicking on the three vertical dots:
- Email - You may email everyone for the Team (or entire Time Slot..more on that above). Upon clicking Email, you will be able to select a Template. Your recipients will be automatically populated based on those in the corresponding Team.
- Request More People - This will open an email form with the components listed below. Once you’ve made your selections, click Send Emails.
- Current Limit - pre-filled
- Current # Committed for this Team - pre-filled
- Additional People Needed - you will add a number to indicated additional spots
- Body - pre-filled
- Group Filter - You can filter to only include particular Sub-Groups
- Already Committed For This Meeting - A list of those already committed
- Select All Who Have Same Scheduler On Other Weeks - will show a list of people of people to include in the request
- Select All Who Have Different Scheduler - will show a list of people to include in the request
- Person Options
When you click on the Registrant’s Name, you will see several options:
- Remove From Meeting - Selecting this option will remove the person from this Meeting only. There is no prompt, so use this cautiously.
- Remove From All - Selecting this option will remove the person from All Meetings.
- Update Sub-Group - If there are Sub-Groups configured for this Team, you will see this option. It will allow you to select a different Sub-Group from the same Team to associate the registrant with. Note that you will not be able to add someone to a Sub-Group if Sub-Group is required in the Time Slot setup and the person is not already in that affiliated Sub-Group.
- Registration Page - This will take you to the registrant’s view of the registration form.
- Manage Serve Availability
An individual’s availability can be managed from the Involvement tab on their profile. Click Manage Serve Availability in the upper right corner of any Involvement sub tab. Click the green + to the right of Specific Availability to set a person’s availability related to a certain date range.