For basic Search Builder instructions, including how to create a new search and save it, you will want to review the main Search Builder article.
Open and Run a Saved Search¶
- Your Saved Searches
- All searches that you create, will display on your Home Page in the bottom left, under My Searches. Click the name of the search to open and run it.
- Public Saved Searches
- In the header, click Search and then click Search Builder > Saved Searches. From that page, you can find the search you want and click to open in.
- Run the Search
- If you have Auto Refresh selected, the search will run automatically. If not, just click the Run button. If you check Auto Refresh and leave it selected, that setting will be retained for the next time you run a search.
Other Options on Saved Searches¶
To limit the searches in the list, check any (or a combination) of the following boxes and then press the blue Filter button:
- Only my queries?
- This will display just the searches you own, not anyone else’s public searches.
- Public only?
- This will show you all searches that are public, regardless of the owner.
- Scratch pads only?
- This will display your recent searches that were not saved.
- Status flags only?
This will display only Status Flags that are public.
You can also enter in the text box either part of the description (name of the search) or the username of the search owner and then press Filter.
You can select any of the following column headers to sort by that column: Description, Owner, Public, Last Run, and Count.
Select the Edit button to change the name of your search or the visibility (Public or not).