For basic Search Builder instructions, including how to create a new search and save it, you will want to review the main Search Builder article.
Open and Run a Saved Search¶
- Your Saved Searches
- All searches that you create, will display on your Home Page in the bottom left, under My Searches. Click the name of the search to open and run it.
- Public Saved Searches
- In the header, click Search and then click Search Builder > Saved Searches. From that page, you can find the search you want and click to open in.
- Run the Search
- If you have Auto Refresh selected, the search will run automatically. If not, just click the Run button. If you check Auto Refresh and leave it selected, that setting will be retained for the next time you run a search.
Other Options on Saved Searches¶
To limit the searches in the list, check any (or a combination) of the following boxes and then press the blue Filter button:
- My Searches
- This will display just the searches you own, not anyone else’s public searches.
- This will show you all searches that are public, regardless of the owner.
- This will display your recent searches that were not saved.
All new searches begin as a draft. Your 5 most recent drafts will be saved automatically. The system will save the current search as a draft for you, so you don’t have to explicitly save it. Once you save a search and name it, it becomes a saved search.
- Status Flags
This will display only Status Flags that are public.
You can also enter in the text box all of part part of the Search Name or Username (of the search owner) and then press Filter.
You can also create a New search from here.
You can select any of the following column headers to sort by that column: Search Name, Owner, Public, Last Run, and Count.
Edit Select the Pencil icon to change the name of your search or the visibility (Public or not).
Copy Select the Copy icon to create a new search draft comprised of the same conditions as the corresponding search.
Delete Click the Trash Can icon to delete your saved search.
Only the owner of the saved search or the System Admin can edit or delete a saved search.