Advanced OrgSearch Using Name Field¶
The Name field on the Organizations > Search/Manage page allows you to search for a partial match on the organization name, or the Leader’s name. You can also do an exact search on the location, or use an Organization Id#.
But there are also some advanced ways to search using this text box.
In any of the searches described below, there should be no space between the colon and the term or Org ID. Example: regsetting:Deposit,Allergies
Extra Values Search¶
You can search for organizations based on any extra values associated with the org.
Use the following prefixes along with the name of the extra value to find either those with the extra value, or those without that extra value.
- ev: name
- Has an ExtraValue like name.
- -ev: name
- Does not have an ExtraValue like name.
Parent/Child or MasterOrg PickList Search¶
You can also find organizations that have a particular parent Org, or are in a Master Org’s picklist.
Just use the appropriate prefix followed by the Org ID#.
- childof: orgid
- Is a child Org of the parent orgid.
- master: orgid
- Is in the picklist of the master orgid.
Registration Settings Search¶
Organizations that use a particular set of Registration Settings can be searched for using the name field.
Use the following prefix followed by any one or more of the special keywords (listed below), separated with a comma.
- regsetting: comma separated keywords
- The keywords are in the following list, and must be entered exactly as they are in the list. In other words, use the same casing and no spaces. Example: use AccountingCode; not accounting code or accountingcode.
If you use multiple items, the results will be those orgs using all of the items listed.
Modify image link with secure protocol.