Organizations > Search / Manage¶
When viewing this tab, you can find a specific Organization or groups of Organizations. It is also where you can use the blue Toolbar to perform certain actions, generate reports, and more.
There are a number of criteria you can use when performing a search for an Organization or list of Organizations.
Go to Organizations > Search / Manage.
- To find a specific Organization, in the Name field, enter part of the Organization name, its Leader’s name, the Location, the Organization ID#, or part of the Division name
- To find multiple organizations, use one or more of the dropdown menus/filters.
You can also enter part of the Division name in the Name field. This is helpful if you do not know the name of the Program
- Organization Type
This presents the list of Organization Types that you have created on your database, if you have any. In addition, it also presents several other options as well that are attributes:
- Orgs Without Fees
- Orgs With Fees
- Orgs Without Type
- Child Org
- Parent Org
- Not Main Fellowship
- Main Fellowship
- Suspended Checkin
We also have an advanced org search using the Name field.
- Other Dropdown Menus
You can filter by using one or more of the other dropdown menus.
- Online Registration (see below)
The Status dropdown defaults to Active. All the others default to (not specified).
- Online Registration Dropdown
This will present the normal Online Registration Types as well as a few other options.
- (any registration)
- (any registration, no picklist)
- (active registration)
- (active reg not on app)
- (any reg on app)
- No Online Registration
- Join Organization
- Use Selects Organization
- Compute Org by Birthday
- Manage Subscriptions
- Manage Recurring Giving
- Online Giving
- Online Pledge
- Choose Volunteer Times
- Record Family Attendance
- Special Script
- Mission Trip
You can also find Organizations by using Search in the header.
- Search Results
After you select the filters and click Search, a list of Organizations will display. The list will include columns for the following:
- Icon with more info (click to see the Org ID, Program/Division, and more)
- Organization Name
- Leader’s name
- Current Enrollment count
- Previous Enrollment count/Prospect Count
- Self-Checkin (Yes or No)
- Birthday Start and Birthday End dates
Click any column header to sort by the data in that column.
There are a couple of items you can edit on the Organization Search / Manage page without going to the individual Organization.
Self-Checkin Click either yes or no in the Self-Checkin column. Then either check the box to allow checkin or uncheck the box not to allow it. Then click the check mark to accept the change.
Birthday Start and End dates If no date has been set, click where you see N/A in the column. and select the date from the date picker. Then click the check mark to accept the change.
If a date is already there and you need to change it, just click on the date, and select another date. Click the check mark to accept the change.
When you leave and return to Organizations > Search / Manage, your previous selections will be remembered. Be sure to press Clear when changing your search criteria, so you don’t overlook something from a previous search.
The view on this tab changes the columns that you are viewing, and is where you can manage the registrations that appear on your version of the TouchPoint Mobile app.
To display Registrations on the app, you must have a version other than the Bronze version.
You can get more information about the pricing for the various levels of the app on our website - TouchPoint Software.
In addition to the Name, the columns displayed with the Public Vew are:
- Filled / Closed - If either is true, then the registration is no longer taking registrations.
- Reg Type - This is the Registration Type, such as Join Org, User Selects, Compute Org by Birthday, or No Online Registration
- Link Type - This determines if the family or just the individual is displayed initially.
- Category - These Categories are set in Administration > Setup > Special Content > Text File. The Text File is where you set the order for the categories to display in the app.
- App Order - You will edit the sort order for the registrations within each Category for the mobile app.
- First Date; Reg Start; Reg End - The Start and End Dates are used in determining if a registration should still display on the app.
- Description - You can edit the Description either here or on the Organization itself. This is the Description that is also used with the Small Group Finder.
You will want to read the article Mobile Registrations to find out exactly how to manage the registrations that are displayed on the app, and for more information on how to use the Public View page to help with this process.
The Management View tab allows a user with Org Tagger role to manage the Divisions and Organization Types. You can add, remove or create a new Division and set the Org Types for the Organizations in your search results. You can also set the Main Division for a group of Organizations
Blue Toolbar on Organizations > Search / Manage¶
The blue Toolbar is where you you will see many other options.
Before making a selection from the Toolbar, be sure to filter for the set of Organizations you want.
Then select the Export, Report or action you want to perform (such as Creating Meetings for multiple Organizations or Email Attendance Notices). Each of these selections will return (or act on) the set of Organizations in your filter.
- Export Organizations to Excel
- Export Members
- Email Attendance Notices
- Printing Roll Sheets
- Meetings for Month Report
- Meetings Report
- Meeting Day Stats
- Recent Absents Report
- Roster Report
- Leaders Report
- Class List
- Shirt Sizes Report
- Meetings / Attendance (date range)
- Check-In Control Report
- Enrollment Control Report
- Create a Meeting
- Hierarchy - Programs, Divisions, Organizations
There are other exports, reports and actions that you access from an individual Organization.