The Ticket Sales Report will provide real-time information about the ticket sales for all events. Fields included:
- OrderID - System-generated Order ID.
- OrganizationName - Event/Involvement name
- MeetingDate - Event Date
- Status - Booked, Paid, or Held.
- FirstName - Of the Registrant
- LastName - Of the Registrant
- Count - Total Number of Seats
- PurchaseDate - Date and Time of the completed transaction
- PeopleID - Of the Registrant/Purchaser
- CreatedDate - Time the transaction began, if it was completed. Or it’s the time of the ticket being released if it is marked as abandoned.
- SeatLabel - Section, Row, and Seat Letter/Number
- Price - Per Seat
- Category - As indicated on the Venue
Add the Report¶
To add the code for Ticket Sales Report, navigate to Administration > Special Content > SQL. Create a file named
TicketSalesReport, paste the code below, and click Save. Click Run Script, then click the Add Report to Menu link at the bottom to add to the Reports Menu for easier access.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
select o.OrderId, org.OrganizationName, m.MeetingDate, o.Status, p.FirstName, p.LastName, o.SelectedSeats, o.Count, o.TotalPrice, o.PurchaseDate, o.PeopleId, o.CreatedDate, s.SeatLabel, /* s.ItemCounter,*/ s.Price, s.Category, s.CategoryKey from dbo.TicketingOrder o join dbo.TicketingSeats s on s.OrderId = o.OrderId left join dbo.people p on p.PeopleId = o.PeopleId left join dbo.Meetings m on m.MeetingId = o.MeetingId left join dbo.Organizations org on org.OrganizationId = m.OrganizationId order by o.OrderId desc
New Article, added article links