The Check-In Dashboard is a real-time attendance report of any Member/Guest that has checked into a Meeting. It allows a Leader of the Meeting to view helpful information like allergies and birthday while also providing the ability to text the parent(s) of the child as needed.
Accessing The Classroom Dashboard¶
- The Classroom Dashboard is accessed by going to the Check-In Dashboard and clicking on the Expand icon next to the Involvement.
- In a future Mobile App release, the Classroom Dashboard will be available for Leaders of Involvements where Check-In is used.
- At the top of the page you will see the name of the Involvement along with the Date and Time of the Meeting that you are viewing.
- When someone checks in, his/her Photo, Name, and Details are highlighted in red to show the Leaders of the Class that a new person has checked in. This will allow the Leader to be prepared to properly greet and welcome the child along with the parent(s) dropping him/her off.
- To clear the highlight, use the button in the upper right corner labeled Reset Highlight.
- If the Leaders of a Class need assistance, they can notify the staff by clicking on the Notify Staff button in the upper right corner. This will highlight the class on the Check-In Dashboard, signaling to staff that assistance is needed.
- If the Leaders of a Class need to message the parent(s) of a child, they can click on the provided button.
- Note that a button will display for any Primary Adult that has a cell phone number on their record.
- The pop-up to send a text includes a default message but allows the Leader to edit the message as needed.
A default message can be set per church in the Admin Settings: Administration > Setup > Settings > Features > Check-In > ClassroomDashboardMessage.
Text messages are sent from the number associated with the MBT or Twilio group that is designated for system SMS. Navigate to Administration > Setup > SMS Management and check the box by Use for system SMS for the group that you want to send Classroom Dashboard texts from. If you do not have any groups designated for system SMS, no texts will be sent.
Add note about System SMS requirement