Check-In Administrative Settings¶
Before you go live with TouchPoint Check-In, you will need to configure the Administrative Settings. Go to Administration > Setup > Settings > Features > Check-In.
- Coming Soon: Primary and Secondary family members are all allowed to checkout children in the family. The default minimum age for older siblings to checkout younger siblings is 18. Use this setting to change the minimum age.
The default text message to send to the parent(s).
- By default, Inactive Members of an Involvement will display as enrolled in the Involvement when they enter their phone number at the Check-In kiosk. In other words, they will not need to find a class to attend. If you do not want Inactive Members to be able to check into the Involvement in which they are Inactive, set the value to True.
- The number of minutes before a meeting starts when people can start checking in. You can override this per Involvement on the Check-In tab.
- The number of minutes after a meeting starts when people can still check in. You can override this per Involvement on the Check-In tab.
- When set to True, any number search less than 7 digits is limited to the Admin PIN, Logout PIN, or Extra Value PIN.
- Will hide Address field when adding a new person in Check-In
- Will hide Emergency Contact field when adding a new person in Check-In
- Will hide Marital Status field when adding a new person in Check-In
- Set the value to True in order for the New People Manager(s) to receive an email each time someone edits a person’s record during the Check-In process. These are like the notifications received when a lay person edits their own record.
Set the value to True to allow a child (who is not in the family with his or her non-custodial parent in TouchPoint) to display in the family list of his non-custodial parent when that parent enters his or her phone number at Check-In. This works only if the child has the Parent Extra Value with the non-custodial parent’s People ID.
Coming Soon: Setting the value to True provides the parent during Check-In a checkbox allowing them to use their mobile app QR code for checkout instead of printing a security label. Also reveals the Use Mobile App button to allow users to scan QR code and get the mobile app.
- Set the value to False to disable a leader’s ability to text a parent from the classroom dashboard.
- Set the value to True if you prefer a 4-digit security code instead of the default 3-character alphanumeric code on the Check-In label.
Updated new settings